By Abel Flint
Read or Download A system of geometry and trigonometry: Together with a treatise on surveying : teaching various ways of taking the survey of a field, also to protract ... using them : compiled from various authors PDF
Similar geometry and topology books
San Francisco 1967 Holden-Day. octavo. , 288pp. , index, hardcover. superb in VG DJ, a couple of small closed tears.
- Geometrical Aspects of Functional Analysis: Israel Seminar, 1985–86
- Homotopy Methods in Topological Fixed and Periodic Points Theory (2006)(en)(332s)
- A Treatise on the Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces (Dover Phoenix Editions)
- Una via di fuga. Il grande racconto della geometria moderna
Additional resources for A system of geometry and trigonometry: Together with a treatise on surveying : teaching various ways of taking the survey of a field, also to protract ... using them : compiled from various authors
4. I. Tor~ r (r § h (X A and the identifications Y). I. ~, are natural in X,Y. 1. Let X, be a ~rojective : EI(X,;h in the case that interests us. @o complex, ) @ EI(Y,;h h Y, ~ % complex. Then the pairing ) + EI(X . ;h ) is an isomorphism. Proof If X. is projective, SmXp/X_+ip = SZp is a Kunneth space for all p. 2. < : h (smx /X +l ) @ P P h is an isomorphism. ;h ), au@mented by c, e" over ~*(X), in w D. ;h ~*(Y) respectively; and the discussion which precedes it they are actually resolutions.
Puppe, The classification of G-spaces, Mem. Amer. _Math. Soc. 36 (1960). The cohomology of classifying spaces of Hspaces, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 71 (1965), 872-5. Equivariant K-theory, publ. Math. I H E S 34 (1968), 129-151. Lectures on the Eilenberg--Moore spectral sequence, Lecture Notes in Mathematics No. 134, Springer, 1970. A convenient category of topological spaces, Mich. Math. J. 14 (1967), 133-152. Faserbundel mit Gruppenoperatlon, Arch. Math 2O (1969), 136-143. Bordism of G-manifolds and integrallty theorems.
Ii. Eilenberg, and R. Lashof, 12. 13. E. Dyer, L. Hodgkin, 14. M. James, 15. S. MacLane, 15a. 16. J. Milnor, 17. The K-theory of Eilenberg-MacLane complexes, To o _ ~ 7 (1968), 317-329. Characters and cohomology of finite groups, Publ. Math. I H E S 9 (1961), 23-64. Vector bundles and the Kunneth formula, ToDolo~ i (1962), 245-248. K-theory, Benjamin, 1967. On H-spaces and infinite loop spaces. Category Theory, Homology Theory and their Applications III, Lecture Note~ in Mathematics no. 99, Springer, 1969.