By Paizo Inc.
The shattered is still of useless civilizations lie dormant during the internal Sea. no matter if such ruins are entombed less than a whole lot rubble, sunk underneath white-capped oceans, or warped into blasted wastelands by way of otherworldly energies, the perils of those obliterated empires are equaled basically via the unfathomable treasures locked inside their crumbling temples, crypts, and citadels.
Lost Kingdoms presents a close evaluate of six of Golarion’s most famed and mysterious old international locations, fallen empires that promise intrepid adventurers the chance to assert untold riches, discover fantastical geographical regions of antiquity, and get to the bottom of mysteries proposal lengthy misplaced to the sands of time.
• historical kingdoms explored during this 64-page publication include:
• old Osirion, the pharaonic empire whose rulers developed treasure-laden crypts, pyramids, and temples devoted to their very own honor.
• Ghol-Gan, the place cyclopes raised ziggurats to otherworldly deities, yet whose works now function half-flooded temple-lairs for alien horrors.
• The Jistka Imperium, the 1st precise civilization to upward push after the apocalypse of Earthfall, famed for its golem-crafting artificers and expansionist magistrates.
• Lirgen and Yamasa, whose astrological divinations and ancestral spirits led their cultures to prosperity, yet did not warn them of the arrival of the nice storm destined to smash their lands.
• Sarkoris, the place barbarian warlords and druids now increase spears opposed to the demon-spawning rift within the heart in their ancestral lands.
• Thassilon, a divided empire governed by way of the runelords, vile wizards whose sin magic enslaved whole tribes of giants and shackled them to construction monuments to their glory.
Lost Kingdoms is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying video game and the Pathfinder crusade atmosphere, yet can simply be utilized in any myth video game atmosphere.