By Halina Makarova
Read Online or Download Learn Ukrainian: An Elementary Practical Course In Conversational Ukrainian PDF
Similar elementary books
Regardless of the reason behind no longer consuming dairy, residing Dairy-Free For Dummies offers readers with the main up to date details on a dairy-free vitamin and way of life and should empower them to thrive with out dairy whereas nonetheless getting the calcium, nutrition D and dietary merits mostly linked to dairy items.
Development a greater route to good fortune! Connecting wisdom – Sherri prepares her scholars for achievement by means of clean their wisdom of mathematics. by way of assisting scholars see the relationship among mathematics and algebra, Sherri discovered that her scholars have been extra convinced of their skills as they improved throughout the path.
- Problems in the Philosophy of Mathematics
- Beginning J2EE 1.4: From Novice to Professional (Apress Beginner Series)
- Market Leader. Elementary Level [Paperback] (Author) David Cotton
- The GED For Dummies, 2nd Edition, 2nd Edition
Additional info for Learn Ukrainian: An Elementary Practical Course In Conversational Ukrainian
9. ,Ue 30WHTH? 10. LIe nanKH? 1. e? 2. Qe siKllo? 3. ' I~ 4. lI,e wacpa? 5. Xro TYT? 6. lIe (TYJll'II ' TH? 7. lle cry,neHTKp? 8. XTO 'IIIT;it'? 9. X~ CJIyxae? 10. XTO fllhue? 55 Q. look at the pidures above and describe what you see in them. It. Read the new words from the lesson: ~TO? >KaK (jacket) AlB'IHHa (girl) CJlyxaTH (to listen) my BHKn3lI,tll (teacher) your sing m quA? MiA I 'IHli? 'IHt? O
Your) Are you 3 student? Yes, J am a student. Is this your college? Yes, it is mine. The personal pronoun mu (you) is used in addressing the 2nd person singular only In cases of familiarity between close relatives and friends. The possessive pronoun l1Ulill (your) also refers to the 2nd person singular and al.... ys takes gender and -number of the noun it modifies. • Rea d: - Ue TBOH BYJlHU,H? TaK, MO~. HHOK TaM? Hi, BiH Tp. A ue Taoe aiKHo? TaK, Moe. TaM T80~ KiMHan? TaK. : 6aTbKO? bKO. niR? Hi, aiH niJlOT.
Ue iHCTHTyr? Ue nasa? TaK. - TaK. Hi. ne 6aTbKo? eHTH? Ue crin? BiH TaM. - BOHH TyT. TaK, crin. - A 6a6a Tyr? e MaKcHM? MonoKo Tyr? - Hi, He Tyr. BiH T)'T. Hi. - ,Ue aOHa? A IoaH Tyr? ne aOHO? BOHO TaM. - BOHa TaM. Hi, ain TaM. EXERCISES A. Name these leHers: ~M&~&~~Iibfu~HH~lliQ~~~~ 8. aHOK, HiHa C. niOH, He, MicTO, CeJlO, cHiJlaHOK, aiKHo, MaTH. 2 4-1945 3J D. Give the negative answer, U shown in the example. e ? MaTH:? \c Hi, ue lie \c MaTH. I. LJ,e 63TbKO? 2. lJ,e Cllll? 3. lJ,e 6a6a? 4. ll?